Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Portrait shots

I finally took a whole bunch of pictures of my friend Kristel who is one of the guitarists in my band Tantalum. I took about 500 in total and although there were a lot of blurry and funny ones, I think I managed to capture some really nice pictures. I found the first pictures I took in this set were like a warm up as Kristel's face appeared a bit tense and concentrated. As we went on and started to have fun with the photo shoot the pictures got better and captured who she is.


Some outside shots of Kristel at our rehearsal studio with her guitar. I really like these pictures, I think her face looks really beautiful and natural in them, but she also has an edge and a rock chick look which was what I wanted to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment