Thursday, August 5, 2010

Digital Fine Art Photography - Week 1

Digital Fine Art Photography - 'Ugly'
Today was my first photography class... my study background is in music and I am also undertaking art subjects this year eventually to become a teacher. I experimented with an artistic style of photography in my Digital Arts class last semester and I am looking forward to learning more and developing as a photographer. After being asked to try to capture an image of ugliness today, I found it was quite a difficult task. I tried to take close up images of things which I found to be perhaps not perfect, neat or desirable things that were existing quietly around Vic Uni. Below are some of the images I took and played with in Photoshop.



Web and Bark


Shadowed Web


Spit on ground


Spit on ground - close up


Wall with Rust


Wall with Rust - Colour Negative processed in Photoshop


Weathered Brick

No comments:

Post a Comment